I am all about picking up new skills and discovering new patterns, especially when they are free! Craftsy (which is an awesome repository of crafting and cooking classes) has a section dedicated to free classes. They also have a section dedicated to free patterns! What I really like is that you can take as many free classes and download as many free patterns as you like.
Here’s the full list of Craftsy free mini classes to choose from. Below are just a few of the classes I thinks are super cool!
- Modern Buttercream
- Sewing Machine 911: Learn to clean and maintain your sewing machine with tips and tricks taught in this class.
- Machine Savvy: Tips for Creative Sewing (FREE mini-class w/ Linda McGehee)
- Mastering Zipper Techniques
- Making Perfect Pizza at Home
- Cooking Mistakes: What Can Go Wrong & How To Make It Right
Here is a complete list of the the free patterns you can download:
- Free Knitting Patterns
- Free Jewelry Patterns
- Free Sewing Patterns
- Free Embroidery Patterns (including some really Cute Mario Brother Themed patterns!!)
- Free Fun crafts, cooking, and everything else misc. patterns and courses
BTW: This Post contains affiliate links, if you purchase anything after clicking through my links, I may receive a commission.