My mom makes these awesome cookies that we referred to as Poop Cookies as kids. But they are really called Chocolate Yum Yum’s. And Oh, Lord are they delicious…..
They are delicious, chewy and chocolately. You’ll have a hard time keeping them around.
Once you make them, you’ll see why we called them Poop Cookies.
Chocolate Yum Yum’s (aka Poop Cookies)
- 1 c. chocolate chips (your fav. variety- Vegan, GF)
- 1/3 c butter (You can use coconut oil if you are vegan, don’t use spread)
- 16 large marshmallows (You can use vegan marshmallows)
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1c. coconut
- 2 c. oatmeal (GF oats are a great substitute. Don’t use Steel cut oats)
- Over medium heat, combine chips, butter, and marshmallows. The mixture may separate when melting, but that’s ok. Stir frequently to prevent chocolate seizing.
- Once the mixture is melted and smooth, remove from heat and add remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Drop spoonfuls onto waxed paper on a cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate for about an hour or until firm.
- Serve with cold glasses of milk
Mom has made them with lemon marshmallows and white chocolate chips. With all of the marshmallow and chip flavors, the combinations available are endless!
If you are looking for another Poop Cookie Recipe, Check out Seraphina’s Unicorn Poop Cookie recipe here. They are really good!