This is a family fav, and it’s super easy to make. So easy, in fact, even kids can help with this recipe!
It’s only three easy to get ingredients!
- 1 Large Box Pudding (any flavor and brand, but I prefer Jello Brand Chocolate or Chocolate Fudge)
- 1 1/2 cups cold dairy milk (use of soy or non-dairy milk means the pudding won’t set)
- 1 large tub of whipped topping (aka cool whip)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix milk and pudding until thick, about 2 minutes.
- Spoon whipped topping into pudding mixture, and fold together gently until combined.
- Pour mixture into container with lid. Chill in fridge for 2-3 hours before serving.
This is great poured into a graham cracker curst, or served with fresh fruit! This serves about 6-8 dessert sized portions, and you can make this entire dessert for less than $5!
This is def. a kid-approved dessert. Both of our kids devour this stuff!!