Ok, I’m not sure who is more excited about Brick Or Treat this year, me of Big Man!
If you are scratching your head, lemme tell you all about how Awesome Brick or Treat at LegoLand is!
After the gates close and the visitors have left, LegoLand California turns into an enchanted and haunted party for kids (and adults too!). On October 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 Halloween fun and extended Park open hours (5-9pm)! Here are just a few of the fun activities that will take place:
- Ghost Cruise adventure
- A new pop-badge challenge through Fun Town
- A new theater show in Castle Hill
- A fall festival complete with a LEGO® pumpkin patch building activity and blue-grass style music in LEGO Friends Heartlake City
- Treat stations with specialty items including a LEGO®commemorative Brick
- Roaming candy carts throughout the Park and two bonus treat stations inside SEA LIFE® Aquarium.
And the best part is, right now there are Early Bat Specials where you can get tickets to Brick or Treat Nights for just $35 a Person! That’s 4 hours of trick or treating, rides, crafts, and dance parties! Wanna Play all day and party all night? Full day packages start at just $60!
Keep your eyes peeled on my Instagram feed for photos of our LegoLand Adventures!