Ok, ever since I was a kid, whenever we’d go up to Orange County to go to Knott’s Berry Farm or Disneyland, I’d beg for my parents to take us to Medieval Times. It always looked like so much fun. Welllllll, guess what? I’m excited to share this awesome promotion with you.
My Readers save at Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament. CLICK HERE and use this exclusive promo code MT3629 through 2/17/17 and receive Adults for just $36.95 and children (12 and under) only $29.95.
I’ll be taking Lil’ Man and a couple friends up to Buena Park to check out the show (and of course, enjoy dinner!), and I’ll reporting back, as well as live tweeting (and snapping pics) when I get a chance during our visit.
Lil’ Man has already informed me that he wants to be a “knight in shiny armor” next year for Halloween, so I’m sure this will solidify it!
Did you know:
* All Knights begin their training as Squires – just as they did in the Middle Ages – learning horse care, sword fighting, and weaponry. It takes a minimum of six months of training to become a Knight.
* Knights perform with real metal weapons and wear authentic armor. During battle scenes, real titanium swords create sparks.
* Every shield must be repainted after every show.
* When jousting, the Knights charge at speeds of approximately 15 to 20 miles per hour and reach an impact velocity speed of about 30 to 40 miles per hour.
* Each year, 25 foals are born at Chapel Creek Ranch, where they spend two years training.
* Our horses enjoy retirement at the ranch after 15 to 20 years of performing.
* 125,000 gallons of soup are served each year.
* Each arena is filled with about 4,455 cubic feet of sand – about the load of 10 dump trucks.
* Medieval Times is the #1 breeder of pure Spanish horses in North America.
(More information about their horses here)