Well, Bitty gave me her cooties, so I’ve been sick for the past week, hence the lack of blog updates.
I’m just posting dinners for our meal plan. The kiddos lately have been having protein pancakes (I like Kodiak Cakes mix- it’s yummy and very versatile) with butter and Peanut butter. Hubs likes Oatmeal (my recipe for an easy almost instant oatmeal mix can be found here) if he’s got time, otherwise he and I have protein shakes. We mix it up, and have different flavors and mix in all kinds of stuff into our shakes, so as not to get bored. Here area few of our favorite recipes.
Lunches for Lil’ Man are usually Peanut butter and crackers, fruit, milk, a protein muffin (aka a kid cupcake), and applesauce cup. He takes his lunch every day! Hubs usually has a protein shake or I pack him leftovers or a frozen entree.
Bitty Bird and I usually have leftovers from the night before, or soup, sandwiches, quesadillas. She eats almost anything!
- D: Chicken Soup and Grilled Cheese (I’m still tired/sick, so I’m taking it easy)
- D:Bean, Rice, cheese, and veggie bowls
- D: Meatballs and sauce (I’m not sure what kind, we’ve got a lot of different types in the pantry right now), steamed veggies.
- D: Henry’s Birthday Party is this day, so we’ll probably eating party leftovers.
- D: The time honored LEFTOVER BUFFET!
The menu may change, as I pull stuff out of the pantry to rotate what we’ve got (I am trying to cut down on waste, and put the older stuff up front to get eaten first).