I didn’t post on the first about all of the new coupons, because there were less than 30 new printable coupons. And honestly, most of them were low value- and lame!
Kind of a bummer, right? I’ve been reading a lot about the future of printables and insert coupons (like the ones that come in the Sunday paper), and it looks like a lot of retailers and manufacturers are opting to do the click to load coupons on store cards- It’s cheaper for manufacturers, since you can only redeem one offer per card, and that makes stores happy, because there are less shelf clearing. It’s a bummer for those of us who like to stock up when there is a good sale paired with a coupon.
But fret not, there are still ways to save!
6 Ways to Save Without Coupons
My Favorite Smartphone Apps to Save Money
And while there aren’t many printable coupons available right now, here is my list of printable coupon sites that I like:
Summer is lurking… Can you feel it? I got a sunburn over the weekend, so I can definitely feel it.
The kids and I have already started our bucket list- stuff we gotta do while we’re running wild this summer.
So far Henry has requested:
- Checking out the soon to be open re-done Kids slash ground and pool at the Santee YMCA.
- And the splash area at the Tierrasanta Pool.
- Hunt for shells at Silver Strand State Beach.
- Swim everyday (he has said this at least once a day for a week).
- Free Museums at Balboa Park on Tuesdays
- Using our Zoo and Living Coast Discovery Center passes.
- Play with friends at the park and have “Free Picnics” (aka free lunch for kids-As soon the websites are updated, I will post them).
- Lots of crafts- And I’ve got tons for him to do, including shrinky dinks and faux stained glass projects.
- Go to the La Brea Tar Pits.
- Go to Legoland solely to go to the waterpark.
- Family Movie night with the “puffy bed”- Set up the air mattress in the living room and snuggle and watch movies.
- Special events at our local library- They always have fun stuff for kids during the summer.
- Ride the coaster and have lunch.
- Ride the trolley with friends to Seaport Village. Ride the carousel and have ice cream at Ben & Jerry’s.
- Go to the “Kids Movies”- Regal Cinemas has discount second run kids movies all summer a few times a week. They are just $1.00!
I’d love to hear about your summer bucket list and plans!