I write about Dosh last year when it first arrived on the scene.
Dosh has some new offers, and they can really help you earn cash back!
Bed Bath & Beyond is in the app! Get 2% back on all your indoor and outdoor household essentials for cooking, dining, decorating and more.
Feeling Hungry? Denny’s is back on Dosh!
Need some office supplies? Staples in new on Dosh too!
Click here to download Dosh, and use my referral code AbbyH123 to score your first $5!
DUDE!! These cookies were specially requested and made for a potluck and man, did they evaporate.
Maple Bacon Peanut Butter Cookies
Makes 2 dozen cookies
- 1/4C. Coconut oil
- 1/4C. Peanut Butter
- 1/4c. Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 T. Maple extract
- 1.5 C Kodiak Flapjack Mix
- 1 C. Oats
- 8 pieces of bacon, cooked, drained, and chopped
- In a mixing bowl, combine first 5 ingredients. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Slowly combine the dry ingredients with wet ingredients until incorporated.
- Add chopped bacon pieces, and stir to combine.
- Drop rounded spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet (or use silicone baking pad.)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow to rest on the cookie sheets for 1-2 minutes, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.