Olive Garden in the big kid’s favorite “grown-up” restaurant (aka they have cloth napkins). He saw a commercial for this deal the other day and told me I had to tell the internet about it.
Olive Gardens Buy One, Take One deal is back for a limited time. The complete list can be found here.
The basics of the deal are that you order a meal to eat in the restaurant from the list above (complete with the soup or salad and breadsticks that you all know and love), and you get to take home another prepped meal (Spaghetti with Meat Sauce*, Fettuccine Alfredo, Five Cheese Ziti al Forno, or Cheese Ravioli) sans soup/salad and breadsticks (although you usually can snag a couple extra breadsticks in a doggy bag if you ask your waitperson nicely).
And don’t forget that Olive Garden has a loyalty club too! You earn points with every purchase, and points can be redeemed for freebies like non-alcoholic drinks, appetizers, entrees, kids meals, and desserts. You can sign up on their website, or in the restaurant at your table on the little Zoosk kiosks.
I’ve been crowing about Ohm Connect for years, and if you live in So Cal and haven’t signed up yet, I’m not sure what you are waiting for!
OhmConnect is having an awesome Summer Challenge, where you can earn upwards of $400 for conserving energy.
How does it work?
1. Set your goal by picking how often and how much energy you want to reduce this summer.
2. OhmConnect with show you how much you can earn if you hit your goal.
3. Once summer starts, they’ll tell you when it’s time to power down every few weeks.
4. Get paid in full if you hit your goal. Careful though: you won’t earn anything if you don’t!
Summer Challenge Deets
- The Summer Challenge runs from June through the end of September 2019.
- Your summer potential payout is based on your home’s current energy use, how many events you select, and how much you choose to reduce on average.
- Your success will be based on the average energy you reduce overall events.
- Potential payouts may change, so lock in the best rates now!
- Read more about the Summer Challenge here!
I’ve already signed up, and I was pretty realistic. Since OhmConnect notifies you in advance, I can plan activities out of the house during times when we need to conserve energy.
I couldn’t wait for tomorrow! There are a lot of great freebies and deals spinning around out there!