This is an AWESOME DEAL!!
It’s pretty easy to do this deal, just 6 steps!
How to get this freebie:
1. Visit the offerhere
2. Create your account with an email and password
3. Click on the “Get Offer” button and it’ll take you to Disney+.
4. Add “Disney+ Subscription” to your cart and shop as you would normally then checkout.
5. This is a Free Digital Confirmation offer.
6. Once you checkout, in about 14 days $12.99 will post in your TopCashback account.
Congrats on your freebie!
* New TopCashback members with no previous purchases or cash back through TopCashback only. Ends February 3rd at 23:59 PST!
How do you get it?
Visit Disney+ through TopCashback, purchase a Disney+ Subscription for $12.99 and then shop as normal. Within fourteen days $12.99 cashback will post in your TopCashback account.
Who qualifies for it?
This offer is available to TopCashback members with no previous purchases or cash back through TopCashback only. However as TopCashback doesn’t limit accounts to one per household, if you’re an existing member now’s the perfect time to tell your husband or wife, mom or dad, roommate, neighbor or anyone else about TopCashback and perhaps they’ll share their freebie with you.
When do you get your money back?
Within 14 days the $12.99 will turn payable in your TopCashback account and you can choose your payout method at that time.
Is there anything else important to know?
Transactions must contain at least one Disney+ Subscription from Disney+ priced at $12.99 to ensure $12.99 cashback is credited to TopCashback accounts. If a different item is purchased under $12.99, the cashback amount awarded will be 1% or less (depending on the item(s) purchased) instead of $12.99.
The deal is:
– open until 23:59 PST on Monday, February 3rd
– subject to Disney+’s Stock supplies and availability
– applicable for online sales only, for purchases made directly after clicking through TopCashback.com
– TopCashback account is permitted per member
This is a brand new list for 2020. I’ve gone through and verified that all of these are still valid!
I’ve been sharing birthday freebies since 2007! As I live in Southern CA, all of these freebies are specifically for those of us in that area. There are tons of other birthday freebie lists, but they may include offers that are not available here or may include stuff that I don’t consider worth it (like a free Rice Krispy treat when you buy an entree that’s $10+… That’s a hard pass from me, or the Aveda “freebie”- pay $10 and receive a product valued at $23+… No thanks).
I recommend signing up for these freebies at least a month before your birthday, so there is enough time for you to be added to their list. I have included only the freebies that I have signed up for and personally received, so there is no bunk.
- Free goodies at Sephora (It changes every year)
- JCPenney Rewards: Birthday Reward (It’s usually $5, but it can change)
- $3.00 ECB at CVS when you register online for the CVS ExtraCare Beauty Club
- Best Buy– $5.00 off Coupon for those in the My Best Buy Program.
- DSW Shoe Warehouse – $5 off birthday coupon, plus 500 points for signing up for their loyalty club.
- Members of the Cost Plus World Market Explorers program get a surprise birthday gift, among other perks; you will also get a 10% off coupon upon enrollment.
- As a member of Swagbucks, you’ll get 50 Swagbucks on your birthday.
- Torrid– Members of the DivaStyle Club will receive $10 off their next purchase of $10+
- bareMinerals (cosmetics)- The birthday freebie changes each year. Last year it was lip gloss, this year it’s eye shadow!
- Old Navy: Sign up for their email list and they’ll send you a $5.00 off coupon to use in store. You can also sign your kids up too! Scroll all the way to the “Sign up and Save” box at the bottom of the page.
- Ace Rewards members score a $5.00 coupon for their Birthday (Ace Hardware)
- ClearWater Cleaners (dry cleaners)
- Aqua Clean Carwash
- Free brow wax at the Benefit Brow Bar. It’s back. More info can be found on their FAQ page.
- Dave & Buster’s: $10 in free game play for those in the D&B Rewards Club.
- This is a BOGO, but I know a few people who have done this and they said it was fun- Free Trip to Catalina Island! Free round-trip travel for two with the purchase of one full fare Adult ticket on your birthday
- My Aunt told me about this one! Join Passport to Provence to score a FREE birthday gift from L’Occitane en Provence. Also, you can score $20 off your first purchase at L’Occitane here!
- Join the Sally’s Rewards Club and score a $5 coupon on your birthday, as well as tons of other super sweet perks!
Free Food Noms:
- Red Robin: FREE burger on your birthday and all the latest Red Robin news.
- Rubio’s Free plate/combo
- Del Taco Free Shake (You also get something free when you sign up!)
- Starbucks – register a free Starbucks Card and get a free birthday handcrafted beverage of your choice (as well as other goodies throughout the year).
- Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream – Free single scoop.
- Sonic Drive-in: Free Medium beverage (OMG- Cherry Limeade FTW!)
- Denny’s: Free Grand Slam for your Birthday. They also email out other freebies and coupons.
- IHOP: Free Meal (It varies by year) on your birthday.
- Arby’s Birthday Club: Offers a “surprise” it changes each year.
- Dunkin Donuts Birthday Club will kick down with a free coffee.
- Bj’s Brewhouse– Rewards members receive a free Pizookie for their birthday.
- Jersey Mike’s: Free Sub for your Birthday! (No matter what you read online, there is no Subway or Submarina birthday Freebies- Those deals are DEAD)
- Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt: When you sign up for a Smile-age Account, you’ll score a free Fro Yo for your B-day! (I love Menchie’s!)
- Nothing Bundt Cakes: Join their email list and receive a FREE Bundlet on your Birthday. (look for the link at the bottom of their website)
- Sbarro Rewards Club: Free piece of pizza for your birthday when you purchase a drink. You’ll also get a coupon for a free slice when you sign up.
- Golden Spoon Frozen Yogurt: Free Frozen Yogurt on your birthday.
- Sprinkles: Get a free cupcake for your birthday when you join the Sprinkles birthday club.
- Pita Pit: Free Pita for your birthday when you join the Pita Pit E-Club!
- Bruegger’s Bagels gives you three free bagels for your birthday. SCORE! Our family eats tons of bagels, so this is a sweet deal.
- I Birthday Club. They have offers in San Diego, Orange, LA, San Bernadino, Riverside, and Santa Clara Counties.
- D Z Akins
- Mary’s Donuts– East County peeps know what I’m talking about! Free drink and TWO Donuts!
- Habit Burger Grill’s CharClub Score a free Charburger on your birthday.
- Panera– Sign up for MyPanera and get a free pastry or sweet on your birthday.
- El Pollo Loco: Sign up for Loco Rewards to get a FREE birthday meal (2pc Chicken Meal or Classic Chicken Tostada Salad.)!
- Food, but not a restaurant offer. Like Yogurt? Join the noosa Yoghurt fan club, Cream of the Crop, and they will mail you a coupon for free yogurt for your birthday!
Some of the offers that I have been told about but no longer exist include free tokens for the b-day kid at Chuck E. Cheese, free cheeseburger at Fuddruckers (now it’s a BOGO), Free cake at Corner Bakery Cafe (It’s a free dessert WYB an entree). Another deal that everyone and their mama go nuts about is Benihana Japanese Restaurant – complimentary meal up to $30 when you purchase an Adult meal at Regular Price (You must sign up for The Chef’s Table club) . This used to be a FREE meal, no strings attached, but it has changed to basically a BOGO. That’s a no go for me, but it may still get you excited.
I have not included Ulta in my list because you have to make a purchase the year previous (and it needs to be a certain amount- I’ve been told different amounts by various Ulta Employees anywhere from $5-$50), so for me, that’s not a freebie. If I have to buy something to receive something, that’s a BOGO deal.
Talk Back: What is your favorite birthday freebie?
Did you know that San Diego has a Soccer Team? We Do! The Sockers are our MASL Team! They’ve been here since 2009.
The Big Kid and I got to experience our first Socker’s game yesterday!
Before the game, we got a chance the run around the field and kick the ball. After 20 minutes, the big kid was panting and ready for a water break.
Sockers tickets start at $15, the club pays for parking! They have special rates for groups and a special military discount!
The Sockers pride themselves on being the family-friendly affordable winter sport in San Diego. Fans are welcome on the field after the game to meet the team, get autographs or a high five. The big kid and I had a great time! Soccer is a very fast-moving game, and there are lots of opportunities for audience participation, which he LOVED!!
If you were wondering about the noise level? Not too loud, and just in case, I had his noise-blocking earphones in the car.
I would recommend a Sockers game for any family, especially those with kids on the spectrum. It’s a chance to enjoy time together, make noise, and watch a fun game.
And Pechanga Arena has a great variety of food and snacks. We had caramel apples, and frozen chocolate-dipped cheesecake on a stick.
**The Sockers provided free tickets to the game- However, we were not obligated to blog or post on Social media about the event. We had such an amazing time that I had to share with y’all.