Q-insights is another company that I do research groups, focus groups, and online surveys to earn extra money.
They have a lot of stuff in South Orange County, and less often San Diego County.
I received an email this morning that Q-insights is currently looking for people to take part in an upcoming online survey for car, SUV, and minivan owners.
This is an online survey that will be held at the end of January. The survey is 1 hour long and pays $100.
They are looking for owners of the following vehicles 2013 or newer:
- Chevrolet Equinox
- Chevrolet Malibu
- Chevrolet Silverado
- Chevrolet Tahoe
- Chevrolet Traverse
- Chrysler Pacifica
- Dodge Caravan
- Dodge Durango
- Ford Edge
- Ford Escape
- Ford Explorer
- Ford F-150 SuperCrew
- Ford Fusion
- GMC Acadia
- Honda Accord
- Honda CR-V
- Honda Odyssey
- Honda Pilot
- Hyundai Palisade
- Hyundai Santa Fe
- Jeep Cherokee
- Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Kia Sorento
- Kia Telluride
- Nissan Altima
- Nissan Pathfinder
- Nissan Rogue
- Ram 1500
- Subaru Ascent
- Subaru Outback
- Toyota 4Runner
- Toyota Camry
- Toyota Highlander
- Toyota RAV4
- Volkswagen Atlas
If you have one of these vehicles and are interested, please fill out this survey screener and one of their recruiters will contact you if you qualify.
** This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links
Cross Country Cafe has a cute craft and a killer giveaway! Check out this sweet little dude you and your kiddos can make him in just a few minutes. If you are like our family, you have almost all of the supplies on hand.
And if crafting isn’t your bag, check out this great giveaway:
Win 96 Holiday Blend K-Cup® pods. It’s a winterful life, especially when you win free coffee! Enter our giveaway before 12/31/20.
Monthly Keurig K-cup coffee giveaway- each and every month Cross Country Cafe will be giving away full size boxes of Keurig K-cup coffee to one lucky winner!
** This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Cents of Style has a sweet (and warm) deal this week! Check out these sweet cardigans & kimonos… It’s so hard to choose, but with over 20 options and at 50% off you will easily end up snagging 2 or 3! Prices are starting at UNDER $10 on multiple styles… I picked up a few for myself!
Remember to use coupon code LETITSNOW at checkout!
I’ve been making this for years. It’s easy, tasty, and there are never leftovers!
- 1.5 pounds ground beef (70/30 is preferred)
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon pieces (I like the Kirkland brand)
- 2 egg
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2T dehydrated toasted onions (Penzey’s has the best)
- 2 cups shredded cheese (I like cheddar)
- Pepper as needed (No extra salt is needed as it is in the seasoned breadcrumbs and bacon)
- pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a loaf pan (or a meatloaf pan) with spray release.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients, except the cheese and mix well. You may need to get in there with your hands. You want all of the ingredients well combined.
- Pack half of the mixture into the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle cheese over the bottom half of the meat mixture.
- Top the cheese with the rest of the meat mixture, make sure that all of the cheese is covered.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes.
- I like to top this meatloaf with Barbeque sauce, but it does have a little heat.
Serve with baked potatoes, salad, and a glass of milk for that wholesome 1960’s dinner. This makes approximately 6-8 servings.
SUBSTITUTIONS: Some people like to use Turkey, chicken, or pork instead of red meat. My mom uses half ground beef and half ground pork. Whatever makes you happy.
Use gluten-free breadcrumbs if you are gluten-free.
Unfortunately, this cannot be made vegetarian or vegan.