Hey moms! Do you like donuts? If you nodded your head or screamed out, “HELL YES!” This awesome deal is for you!
If you’ve read my past Birthday Freebie posts (the 2021 one can be found here), you’ve seen that I’ve posted birthday freebies from Birthday Club Hub, which works with businesses in eight states to disseminate birthday freebies and other freebies throughout the year to club members (BTW- it’s free to join).
Mary’s Donuts is part of the Birthday Club Hub, and they send out a free offer for moms.
Score a free donut on May 9, 2021 at either their Santee or Lakeside Location. Simply show the email to the cashier/friendly donut seller.
I’ll report back if I find any more Mother’s Day Freebies. And I’ll post a photo of my free donut on Instagram for sure.
If you or your family like cottage cheese and have a Walmart nearby, check out this cool cashback deal from SheSpeaks and Walmart!
I did this Knudsen Cottage Doubles offer last week, and it’s super easy!
Now this offer isn’t available at every Walmart, so before you get excited, check this list to see your local location is participating.
To get started, click here to enroll in the program. It’s free, easy, and takes just a few minutes.
How the Program Works:
1. Shop for it: Head to one of the Walmart stores on this list and buy Knudsen Cottage Doubles.
- Purchase 10 Knudsen Cottage Doubles to receive $20 reimbursement (cost is approx. $10 total) OR
- Purchase 5 Knudsen Cottage Doubles to receive $10 reimbursement (cost is approx. $5 total).
2. Upload Your Walmart Receipt: Upload a photo of your full Walmart receipt HERE within three days after you purchase the products. SheSpeaks will reimburse you within two weeks via PayPal or a Walmart e-gift card (your choice).
3. Enjoy the products you purchased!
4. BONUS! Share about the products on your social channels using the hashtags #SnackWithKnudsen and #ad.
I’ve been a member of PaidViewPoint for 4-ish years, and I do a couple surveys each week.
Each Survey you are sent you are pre-qualified for. That means that you won’t spend 20 minutes doing a survey only to be told, “Sorry, we don’t need you!” and you don’t get paid. PaidViewPoint surveys vary in bounty/amount earned, starting at .10 and working up to $5.00.
You will receive an email when they have surveys for you, but I check my PaidViewPoint account a few times a week to see if there are any available, just in case I miss emails from them.
PaidViewpoint has updated cash-out options! They have added three more e-gift card options to your dashboard cash-out selections.
Now when you reach your cash out threshold, along with the popular PayPal, Amazon, and Walmart options, you will also be able to select e-gift cards for ebay, CVS/pharmacy, and Target!
I earn about $15-$20 a month doing surveys for PaidViewPoint . The small surveys definitely add up!