** This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Are you ready for cooler temps and snuggly soft sweatshirts?
Cents of Style is hooking us up this week!
With so many styles, colors, and graphics to choose from, and in sizes S-3XL, there is something for everyone!
Oh, and there are hoodies too!
The coupon code is BYESUMMER and it takes an EXTRA 20% OFF the lowest marked price making them start at ONLY $15.99!
Don’t forget FREE Shipping over $35! The code is active until 9/21/21 at midnight!
Yesterday in my tabouli recipe, I mentioned I’d be sharing a hummus recipe soon. Here we are!
This recipe is super easy, and you can pick up all the ingredients in any grocery store, on Amazon, or even at Target.
- 2 15.5 oz canned chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup tahini (I like Tumeric Tahini from Havens Kitchen)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, chopped (or you can use 1 teaspoon chopped jarred garlic)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 t. cumin
- salt to taste
- Garnishes (optional): additional olive oil, everything but the bagel seasoning, toasted sesame seeds, a sprinkle of cumin, sumac, chopped parsley)
- In a food processor/blender, blend all of the ingredients (except the garnishes)
- If the hummus is too thick, add 1 teaspoon of water and blend again. repeat as needed, adding up to 3 teaspoons of water.
- Refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to meld.
- Pour into a bowl, top with 1 tablespoon olive oil, and any other additional garnishes as needed.
- Serve with veggies, pita, or chips/crackers.
This recipe is vegan, and gluten-free.
AO Opinions is another Market Research company that I get information from. Right now they are recruiting for an upcoming research study on the subject of Children’s topics.
- Open to: Parents of 5-9 year olds
- To be considered complete the pre-screener here.
- Compensation: $125 (if chosen)
- Monday, September 20th, or Tuesday, September 21st, 2021
Various Times Available.