Growing up in California, everyone knew someone who grew avocados. Creamy, rich, delicious… Avocados are one of my favorite toppings for toast, salads, omelets, enchiladas.
Avocados from Mexico wants everyone to enjoy this amazing veggie! More than just a yummy ingredient in guacamole, check out these important ‘Cado facts:
- Avocados From Mexico contain good fats and nearly 20 vitamins and minerals making them part of a balanced lifestyle.
- When you eat a meal with avocado, the fruit acts as a nutrient booster to help your body absorb the fat-soluble nutrients found in the other foods.
- Avocados are a good source of fiber, which slows down digestion helping to leave you satisfied.
- Fresh avocados are a heart-healthy fruit. They provide naturally good fats, are low in saturated fat, and are cholesterol, sugar and sodium free.
- Eating dietary fat helps the body absorb vitamins A, D, E and K. Avocados contain mainly naturally good fats with 5g of monounsaturated fats per serving (1/3 of a medium avocado).
Now that you know all of that, aren’t you longing for creamy avocados from Mexico? Join new Avocados from Mexico – The Avosauce newsletter and get your customized scoop on avocado recipes, health tips and much more.
Looking for a few tasty Avocado Recipes?
I posted about Try Products over the summer. There are a few new freebies from Try Products now. Try Products has amazing products for you to try absolutely FREE. It’s 100% Free. No credit card is required EVER!
Here are the latest new offers:
Yesterday, Cross Country Cafe shared a simply fabu fall recipe! And I know how many of you dig on the fall pumpkin spice drinks.
This is the best pumpkin pie hot cocoa with two ingredients and a Keurig® brewer! You can too with these simple directions.
- Brew your hot cocoa K-Cup® pod in a large mug using the lowest water setting on your brewer.
- Now, brew your Pumpkin Spice K-Cup® pod directly into the same mug. Again, the lowest water setting is optimal.
- Top with tons of whipped cream and mini marshmallows, and if you are feeling extra festive, a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
If this isn’t your jam, Cross Country Cafe has an entire page dedicated to fun, easy recipes here.