Now through Sunday, January 23, 2022, you can score some sweet deals on kid’s clothing when you visit the Tea Collection $12 Flash Sale.
I love their kid’s rompers and dresses. They have lots of cool fabric patterns and designs. My kiddos are outgrowing Tea Collections Sizing, but I still have a niece and nephew to spoil!
AO Opinions is another Market Research company that I get information from. Right now they are recruiting for an upcoming research study on the topic of Diabetes.
- To be considered, please complete the pre-screener survey here.
- Compensation: $75-$175 (if chosen)
- Open to: 35-64 Year Old Diabetics
- Wednesday, February 2nd, 2022
I love Green Goddess Salad Dressing. For those who aren’t familiar with Green Goddess Dressing, per wikipedia: Green goddess is a salad dressing, typically containing mayonnaise, sour cream, chervil, chives, anchovy, tarragon, lemon juice, and pepper.
A few months ago, I found some vegan Green Goddess Dressing– I like it because it gets its creaminess from avocado instead of mayo and sour cream, and it lasts a bit longer in the fridge.
I love making hearty salads that can withstand a few days in the fridge. It’s a great way to make sure you have yummy veggies on hand for a snack or to add to meal time.
Hearty Green Goddess Salad
- 3 Persian cucumbers, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 dry pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 bell pepper, chopped (I used a red one, but whatever color you have works)
- 2 ribs of celery, diced
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup Green Goddess Dressing (I like Gotham Greens)
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients.
- Store in the fridge overnight to allow flavors to mingle.
- Serve as is, or top a bed of green.
Earn an extra 4,000 points when you invite a friend to Fetch and they snap a receipt. Head to the app and share your referral code now through 1/25/2022!
And right now there are some really great bonus point offers!
If you haven’t signed up for Fetch Rewards yet, or want to learn more, check out my post here. Find the Fetch Rewards app in your app store, and when you download it and scan any receipt, use my code ND2TB when you sign up and you’ll score 4,000 bonus points. I’ve earned over $250 in rewards in 2021 alone, just by purchasing my regular groceries and scanning in all of my receipts (grocery, mass merchandiser, gas receipts, restaurants, you name it).
It is simple, takes minutes, and the points really rack up!