** This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
I look forward to this Cents of Style sale every year!
These Grab bags are ALWAYS a great deal, and I love surprises!
The grab bags retail from $39.99-$139.99, but are marked down right now PLUS you can enter an EXTRA 50% OFF and get them for ONLY $10-$35!! That is up to 75% off of retail!
GRAB BAG options:
2 Accessories for $10
4 piece- makeup, accessories & hair for $15
2 Graphics Grab bag for $20
4 Items, 2 clothing & 2 accessories, for $20
6 Items, 4 clothing & 2 accessories, for $35
Grab bags can include tops, pants, kimonos, lightweight sweaters, skirts, dresses, or jackets! The accessories can be hats, shoes, jewelry, scarves, hair accessories, socks, and the list goes on!
The coupon code is SURPRISES and it makes the price just $10 for 2 accessory items, $15 for 4 Accessories & makeup, $20 for 2 Graphics, $20 for 4 items, and $35 for 6 items, and remember FREE Shipping over $40!
We’ve been using Ohm Connect for years. In addition to saving power during times of high demand on the power grid, we’ve saved money on our power bill and earned rewards from Ohm Connect.
I’m excited that Ohm Connect has decided to open its program to those living in Texas and New York as well.
Once you sign up, you will be alerted when the demand for energy increases (Either via text or email- your choice). If you cut down on power usage during those peak times, you will not only reduce your power bill but also receive points from Ohm Connect that can be redeemed for cash back via PayPal or gift cards (I usually get Target Gift cards).
And you can connect your smart home devices to help you save- the Ohm Connect App walks you through everything! It’s super simple.
We’ve earned $25 in rewards so far in 2022!
This salad is courtesy of my Aunt Cindy. I don’t remember when or where this salad originally came from, but she introduced it into our lives in my youth.
If you don’t like Spinach, you will love this salad.
Cindy’s Spinach Salad
- 1 bag triple-washed spinach (approx 10 ounces)
- 1 small can of mandarin oranges (drained and rinsed)- Or you can use 2 fresh peeled mandarin oranges
- 1/2 cup French Fried Onions
- 1/4-1/2 cup Italian Salad Dressing
- In a large chilled bowl, combine all ingredients and serve straightaway.
This serves 2 as a main, or 4 as a side dish. This recipe is naturally vegan.
This is also great as a main dish topped with 4-6 ounces of your favorite grilled protein (I like chicken breast).
AO Opinions is another Market Research company that I get information from. Right now they are recruiting for an upcoming research study for those that purchase refrigerated fully cooked prepared chicken meals.
- To be considered please complete the pre-screener survey here.
- Compensation: $250-$400 (if chosen)
- Open to: 25-56 year olds Purchasing REFRIGERATED FULLY COOKED PREPARED CHICKEN MEALS
- Part 1: Online Board Wednesday April 13th thru April 20th – approximately 2-hr, $250, if chosen.
- Part 2: MUST BE AVAILABLE IF CHOSEN – Online Group 2-hrs (must join 15-mins early) via Desktop/Laptop with Webcam (NO CHROMEBOOK/TABLETS/PHONES), $150, if chosen. Monday April 25th OR Thursday April 28th 2022: Various Times available.