We’ve been participating in Tryazon events for three+ years. We’ve gotten to try all sorts of fun toys, games, and food. You can learn more about Tryazon here.
Brighten your kids’ lunchtime with this Tryazon Featured Party opportunity, from Zolli Candy and MyWish4U. Zolli Candy is all sugar free and is supercharged with smile-friendly, natural ingredients that are actually good for your teeth! Zolli naturally balances your pH and reduces acid in your mouth making it the perfect way to end lunch! ZolliPops and Zaffi are diabetic friendly, keto, gluten-free, nut-free, and vegan. Lunch Notes From Me® are a series of notes to tuck in your kids’ lunch to make sure they know they are loved and thought about when they are at school. They have a variety of notes including Facts & Funnies, Riddles & Giggles, Brainteasers & Giggles, and more!
Tryazon has 100 hosting spots open for this opportunity! Those selected get to receive a party pack valued at $75+ with a variety of Zolli Candy and Lunch Notes From Me® to share with friends and family! Learn more and apply here
I posted this pic on IG and Facebook the other day, and tons of people messaged me for the recipe. It’s super EASY. And tasty. And slightly addictive.
Here’s the recipe. And you’re welcome.
Parm Crusted Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- 2 T. softened butter
- 2 T. Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese (make sure your parm is 100% cheese. Some cheaper brands have cellulose filler)
- 2 pieces of bread (I used Oasis Rosemary Sourdough bread)
- 2-4 slices of cheese- I used sharp cheddar, but provolone is good too.
- In a small bowl, mix butter and parm.
- Spread the butter mixture on 1 side of each piece of bread.
- Assemble sandwich in griddle/frying pan: bread (butter side out), cheese, remaining bread.
- cook on medium heat for 2-4 minutes, until the parm and the butter have formed a crust. Flip the sandwich and cook on the other side.
This sandwich is good on its own or good with soup. I recommend Roasted Onion and Caramelized Onion Bisque.
AO Opinions is another Market Research company that I get information from. Right now they are recruiting for an upcoming research study on the subject of grocery shopping (specifically fish products),
- To be considered, complete the pre-screener survey here.
- Compensation: $125 (if chosen)
- Open to: 25-65 year olds
- Tuesday, May 24th or Wednesday, May 25th 2022
- Times Currently Available: MUST JOIN 15-MINS EARLY (Various times available)
We received this email from the school district yesterday, and I wanted to share this free deal with y’all.
If you are looking for something fun for the kids to try this summer, Staump Music School is offering a free month of voice, guitar, piano, or ukelele.
Have you been thinking about enrolling your child in music lessons? Now’s your chance to try it 100% risk-free!
What is a 30-Day Lesson Pass?
Their 30-day lesson pass is good for four 45-minute class sessions throughout one month! In other words, you will have one 45-minute group class each week for four consecutive weeks.
How do you sign up for a lesson pass?
Visit Staump Music School’s website here and complete the form.
Your child will get to experience the joys of music for an entire month, completely risk-free! We want to make sure your child truly enjoys their class & has so much fun they want to keep coming back!
This is a really fun opportunity, and if your kiddo has expressed interest in learning an instrument or singing, this is a great way to see if this is something they can get into and enjoy without committing to a lot of lessons (or money).