This post has been like 6 months in the making. It really took me that long to try a majority of these “easy side hustles” as so many are advertised on TikTok.
Disclaimer: Most of these are fairly easy, however, they do take time, and many of them have high payouts, so it will take time to earn enough to cash out. If you wanted to make a go of it and work through several of these sites, you could make good money. But keep in mind there are a lot of people doing the same thing, so there may not be a lot of tasks or potential jobs/freelance opportunities in your area. Also, these are all independent contractor positions, meaning if you earn over $600 per site, you will have to pay taxes on earnings (I’m not a tax guru, consult yours with specific questions).
- Upwork.com– Various freelance tasks. Paid per task
- Testingtime.com– Recruits users for research studies
- Dscout.com– Recruits users for research studies (there is an app)
- Side Hustle Stack– Platform to find gigs, side hustles
- Userinterviews.com- Recruits for research studies
- Discuss Research- Recruits for research studies
- Respondent.io– Recruits for research studies
- ACX– Earn Money narrating audiobooks
- Fiverr– All sorts of freelance gigs
- UserTesting– Test products, complete surveys, earn money
- Wyzant- Tutor online and earn money
- Google Opinion Rewards- Take surveys, earn money (it’s an app)
Some other suggestions that TikToker’s had to earn money:
- Manage a Bird.com fleet (Those are the electric scooters- they are only available in limited areas)
- Sell with Amazon FBA
- Flipping stuff (buying at a low price at thrift stores, garage sales, even FB marketplace) and selling it online for a profit.
- Selling books from Dollar Tree/thrift stores (Scan UPC through Amazon app to see if the books have a good selling price).
- Make Coloring books, journals, worksheet books in Canva and upload them to Amazon to sell. This one takes a while to do.
- Upload free art from Canva to sites like redbubble or other print-on-demand sites where you can earn money when people buy items with images you’ve uploaded (journals are pretty popular recommendations).
- Make educational worksheets, family binder sheets, or organizational worksheets and sell them via Etsy as PDF’s.
Bottom Line- I tried about 10 of these, and I didn’t make tons of money (less than $100 over 6 months all told). A lot of these sites have received a large influx of new users and they don’t have tasks/jobs that I was interested in/had time for. I made worksheets and had them on my Etsy store, but after three months and not selling any, I took them down (It was costing me money to have them listed). I have a part-time day job and some gigs/side hustles that I already do, so I don’t think I’ll be adding in any of these in the near future.
My 2022 plan is to work the gigs I already do and look for some new endeavors over the summer to make money, and of course, if I come upon anything new and cool, I’ll definitely share it with you.