A few weeks ago, I wrote about the Grand Opening of the Nickel Creek Townhomes in Ramona. Well, Birdie and I went on Saturday to take a sneak peak.
WOWZA! There are three amazing three floor plans: Cypress, Sycamore, and Birch. Each floor plan has some amazing features like a private balcony or private backyard, which I love- I think everyone should have their own outdoor space to relax!
There are so many features on these homes that will help you save money and the environment!
- Duel glazed windows
- Radiant Barrier tech shielding on roof
- Weather stripping on exterior doors
- Low flow toilets and shower heads
One thing that impresses me about the KirE homes is all of the attention to fire safety that all of the homes have:
- Fire-Resistant tile roofing
- Fire-rated overhangs
- Interior fire sprinklers with alarm
- Multi-Power Source smoke detectors in the hallways
- Pre-Fabricated roofing for easy solar panel installation (for those want to do that!)
Ok, and one random thing that I like is that all of the homes we toured in the master bathroom the toilet is in it’s own little closet, and the shower/bath and sinks are in. That way one person can’t tie up the entire bathroom. Perfect for busy mornings!
NickelCreek Townhomes is right in the heart of Ramona. It’s tucked off Main Street in a quiet neighborhood, but it’s still within walking distance of grocery stores, restaurants (including Dunkin’ Donuts- I’m just saying!), and other shopping.
If you are interested in checking them out for yourself, visit NCRamona.com.