Why I love Shopper’s Army: You get to test full-size products from leading brands and earn rewards by completing surveys, watching videos, and much more! I love the free products- Right now in addition to the Olay campaign, they have several other products you can review.
This week, there are a bunch of cool freebies and deals. I’m digging all of the free Magazine subscriptions!
- Free Samples of Bragg Delight Seasonings & Nutritional Yeast
- Free Phoera Liquid Foundation
- Free Charmin TP Prize Pack *Select Areas
- Free Seventh Generation Sparkling Seaside Scent Glass Cleaner
- Ulta – Free Lancome Advanced Genefique Mask for Your Birthday
- Free 2-Liter A&W Root Beer
- Free SMN Sampler Sample Box
- Free $50 Gift Card w/Hyundai Test Drive
- Free OHi Superfood Bars
- Free Subscription to Sports Illustrated
- Free Subscription to Diabetes Self-Management Magazine
- Complimentary Subscription to Travel + Leisure Magazine
- Free Subscription to Better Homes and Gardens Magazine
- Free Ice Cream at Baskin Robbins
- TCBY – Free Froyo for Dads
- Fareback Fridays – Free Subway Rides in NYC
- National Donut Day Freebies & Deals RoundUp
- JCPenney Portraits – Free 8×10 for Military Families
- Lowe’s Build & Grow Clinic – Free Birdfeeder
- Large Classic and Tumbler Yankee Candles ONLY $10 (Reg. $29.50)
- Garnier Fructis Shampoo Only $1.00 at CVS (Reg. $4.49)
- Colgate Toothpaste Only $0.49 at CVS (Reg. $4.29)
I recently learned about Shopper Army: A website that offers great rebates on products people actually buy. They also have really cool contests.
You can sign up here. Here are just a few of the rebates they are offering right now:
Many of the rebates are for 100% of the cost, but a few are 75% or so. Either way, if these are items you buy or use, this is a great opportunity to stock up and save!
If you like rebates- This is a great website. They have tons of rebates available now!