Bring authentic Italian flavors into your kitchen with new Tryazon TryaBox opportunity sponsored by Cucina Antica and Taste Republic. Cucina Antica uses premium, authentic Italian flavors to create award-winning pasta sauces. Each sauce is made with no preservatives and no sugar, water or tomato paste is added. They are gluten-free, vegetarian and Whole30 Approved. Taste Republic is revolutionizing gluten-free food with delicious, wholesome ingredients. The pasta is made fresh and kept in the refrigerated section to maximize freshness. Bring the Italian flavors to your home without the gluten!
We have 100 participant spots open this time and those chosen will receive Cucina Antica Nonna’s Recipe Sauce and a FREE coupon to pick up a fresh package of Taste Republic gluten-free pasta of your choice to sample and review! Learn more and apply here.
This recipe is dead simple. Make it as complicated as you want. Use jarred sauce, make your own from scratch, or take a jar of sauce and church it up yourself. Whatever.
Frozen pasta, fresh pasta, heck, you can even use the shell stable/dried tortellini. You could use ravioli if you wanted.
You can make this Vegetarian, Vegan, Chock Full o’ Meat, Gluten-Free, it’s up to you.
This is one of those recipes that’s a big hit at potlucks too. It’s pretty inexpensive, and we always have the ingredients in one form or another to make a batch.
- 6-8 cups of Red Pasta Sauce. I usually make a big batch of this sauce and portion some out just for this recipe. If you use jarred sauce, I recommend you add 3-4 cups of veggies (carrots, onions, celery, bell peppers, zucchini, chopped/diced tomatoes, etc.)
- 22-30 ounces of Tortellini/Ravioli, cooked per the package directions (this will probably take a couple packages)
- 2 Cups Italian Cheese blend
- Cook the pasta per the package directions. Drain.
- Pour pasta sauce into a baking dish (I use a 9×13), toss cooked pasta in sauce.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-ish minutes until food is bubbly, and cheese is brown and delicious looking.
- Serve with hot French Bread or Garlic Bread and a green salad.
This serves 8-10 people as a main.
If you are vegan, substitute in filled pasta and cheese that works for you.