I’ve been using Achievement to earn extra cash for about 2 years now.
Connect your fitness tracker to Achievement and be rewarded when you exercise, sleep, and log calorie or water intake.
It is non-intrusive, and you’ll earn points that can be redeemed for cash via PayPal, gift cards, or you can donate your earnings to various charities.
I earn $10 in PayPal cash about 4-5 times a year. I usually use it to reload my Starbucks Card. It’s a nice little perk for being active.
It’s super easy to get started. Click here to sign up! This is my referral link- If you sign up using my link, I earn an extra 100 points.
Achievement is compatible with over 20+ Android and iOS apps (and counting!).
Health and Fitness Apps:
- Apple Health
- Daily Mile
- Google Fit
- Samsung Health
- Stop, Breathe & Think
Social Media Apps:
Link to research that is done with the information collected: https://www.myachievement.com/research
Checkout 51 is a savings program that’s so easy to use, and no Smartphone is needed! It’s an app on your iPhone or Android phone, or you use your computer. Just purchased specific products (and these products change each Thursday, so make sure you check out the app/website before heading out to shop), scan and upload your receipts weekly. Checkout 51 is NOT store specific!
I’ve been using it for years, and I love that I’m able to save money when I shop at Grocery Outlet and 99 Cents Only- Two of my favorite stores that don’t accept coupons.
I also like that they frequently have bonuses- right now when you buy any 4 Colgate or Tom’s products, you’ll earn $5 Cash Back. And this is in addition to the individual rebates for Colgate & Tom’s product that are available!
Right now, Checkout 51 has an awesome referral bonus!
Invite a friend to join Checkout 51 and earn $10* once they become a saver.
Offers on Checkout 51 change weekly, so I recommend that you download and start saving!
*Disclosure* Most of those links are my personal links, so if you sign up I earn a few cents. When you sign up, you can share your links too and earn a little bit of green!
$10 cash back for feeding your skincare or cosmetic addiction? HELL YES! This is such a great deal!
*Purchase is Required to Obtain Deal*
How to get this freebie:
- Visit the offer here
- Create your account with an email and password
- Click on the “Get Offer” button and it’ll take you to Sephora.
- Add 1 “worth in products” priced for $10.00 to your cart and shop as you would normally then checkout. If the price changes or anything happens to the stock, the deal is officially over.
- This is a Free Standard 3 Day Shipping on orders $50 and over offer.
- Once you checkout, in about 14 days $10.00 will post in your TopCashback account.
Congrats on your freebie!
* New TopCashback members only. Ends December 31st at 23:59 PST!
FREE Standard 3 Day Shipping on orders $50 and over Offer!
Who qualifies for this deal?
This offer is available to new TopCashback members only. However, as TopCashback doesn’t limit accounts to one per household, if you’re an existing member now’s the perfect time to tell your husband or wife, mom or dad, roommate, neighbor or anyone else about TopCashback and perhaps they’ll share their freebie with you.
Is there anything else important to know?
Transactions must contain at least one worth in products from Sephora priced at $10.00 to ensure $10.00 cashback is credited to TopCashback accounts. If another item is purchased under $10.00 the cashback amount awarded will be 112 or less (depending on the item(s) purchased) instead of $10.00.
The deal is:
– open until 23:59 PST on Monday, December 31st
– available while the product’s price is $10.00 – subject to Sephora’s Stock supplies and pick-up availability
– applicable for online sales only, for purchases made directly after clicking through TopCashback.com
– TopCashback account is permitted per member
-Please check out our Terms and Conditions for any other information
There are tons of articles about Self-Care on Pinterest and mommy blogs. Having read a bunch of them, I’m lead to believe that all of these people have kids that go to bed on time, never wake up for water, cry out in the night, or may possibly be robots. Why? Because facials, manicures, pedicures, private yoga sessions, and taking a long quiet bath are usually recommended. I can seldom do any of these after my kids are in bed.
Remember, self-care is more than slapping on a mud masque and shotgunning wine from a can (yes, it exists) on Sunday night while you hide in the bathroom and pray the kids stay in bed. My top ten list is stuff that is practical that will help “refill your cup”- and not with wine from a can.
- Go to bed early. Like 9:30pm instead of 11:30pm. It’s all about baby steps.
- Drink a glass of water in the morning. Yeah, you are supposed to drink 7 more after that, but, you’ve got at least 10 more waking hours to get that accomplished.
- Take your vitamins. They are doing no good in your medicine cabinet. To remind yourself, get an “old person pill case“. My husband and I each have one, and so does Henry. I refill them on Saturday night. I’m such the party animal.
- When you are alone in the car each day, do some deep breathing. I like the Alternate Nostril Breathing (I learned it in yoga- pre-kids). It’s easy to do and just two minutes of it can really help you relax. Bonus: It’s free.
- Indulge in a guilty pleasure. Take 30 minutes and do something that you wouldn’t Facebook about- Take a couple Buzzfeed Quizzes, Watch Dr. Pimplepopper videos on YouTube, watch the Kardashians on Hulu. Just disconnect and do something mindless.
- Color! I have a bunch of coloring books for adults, but I also like to print off coloring pages too. I have some pinned on my 100 Days of Art Pinterest Board. Color with what you’ve got on-hand. Crayons, markers, colored pencils. Heck, it’s ok to steal your kids coloring books.
- Do a Social Media Purge. I did this at the beginning of January. I unfollowed/unfriended anyone that caused me stress, pain, anxiety, or jealousy. You don’t need to be surrounded with Keeping Up with the Joneses all the time. Your time and family are great the way they are. Removing these emotions from your daily life will give you relief. It’s liberating.
- Enjoy something to eat or drink that brings you joy or is nostalgic. Bonus if it’s something that your kids don’t like/won’t eat. Then there will be no sharing.
- Go for a ten minute walk. Outside is best, but a few laps around your office building is ok too. If you are home, grab the kids, the dog, and go outside. Investigate your neighborhood. It doesn’t have to be an Instagram-worthy sunset walk, just get out and stretch your legs!
- Power Down- Put down your phone, tablet, turn off the computer for an hour and take a break/nap/shower/bath.
Most of these things can be done with little to no cost. Anyone can do them. How do you make sure that you get enough self-care?