Thankfully our diaper days are almost behind us, but if you have a little one or are expecting, this is a great deal for you!
Right now, when you sign up for the Pampers Rewards Program, you can score $30 off ErgoBaby. I love Ergo- they have great baby carriers, and they also make a super cute carrier for kids to wear their dollies.
Pampers Club is a great way to earn rewards for buying diapers and wipes. You’ll also receive money saving coupons for future purchases.
- Join now
- Find codes on your Pampers products
- Submit codes and start turning diapers into rewards today!
Recently, I was given the opportunity to try out a new baby carrier. I love baby wearing- It’s a great way to stay close to your little one while being active.
We hike, play, and have adventures all while babywearing. I am able to take Lil’ Man out on hikes to places that aren’t quite good for unsteady toddler feet. We can hike Cowles mountain, explore Old Mission Dam, and even pop out to the tide pools!
You can check out the carrier on Amazon here.
It’s got a ton of pockets, which is great for stashing keys and snacks.
The kiddo rides pretty high because of a plastic saddle type insert.
Bitty Bird totally loved being up high and snuggled onto my shoulder and fell asleep.
You can also wear this as a backpack to back carry, which I love for long distance wearing, like when we go for hikes.
- It’s cotton, and machine washable.
- It’s easy to put on and take off by yourself.
- Tons of pockets
- Because it was made overseas, the waist strap is kinda small. If you wear over a size 20 US ladies dress size or a mens pant size 44, the waist band will not fit you.
- (this may not be a con for some people) The child rides really high, so they are in your face.
If you like to try out this carrier, I am happy to offer a coupon code! 20% off coupon code UPWX8RBS. This deal expires on 12/31/16.