This Deal was in my inbox this morning, and I know so many of you love hard seltzers!
SheSpeaks has a great new program with Flying Embers Hard Seltzer!
This hard seltzer will make a perfect addition to your summer celebrations and is great to share with friends and family who are 21 and over.
All flavors are 95 calories, 0 sugar, 0 carbs, and USDA certified organic. They contain live, shelf-stable probiotics, as well as antioxidant vitamin C., Read on if you’d like to try this better-for-you, refreshing alternative to traditional alcohol!
When you enroll in this program, you will shop for a 6-pack (approx. $13) or a 12-pack (approx. $21) at Sprouts, Total Wine & More, or BevMo! from this store list. SheSpeaks will reimburse you $20 for the 6-pack or $30 for the 12-pack.
Be sure to check this store list before enrolling. If there isn’t a store by you, please do not enroll.
- Shop For It: Shop in-store or via curbside pickup for an eligible Flying Embers hard seltzer product at a Sprouts, Total Wine & More, or BevMo! from this store list by Wednesday, July 14. View eligible products in the toolkit.
- The 6-pack will cost approximately $13 and you will be reimbursed $20. The 12-pack will cost approximately $21 and you will be reimbursed $30.
- Submit Your Receipt: Upload a photo of your store receipt HERE by Friday, July 16 and tell us where you shopped.
- Try It: Try the hard seltzer you’ve purchased. Share with family and friends who are 21 and over!
- Review It: Submit a product review on the store’s website. Include the disclosure, “I received a free sample of this product from SheSpeaks and this is my own opinion.”
- Take A Quick Survey: Take a brief survey to tell us your review info so that we can read your review, too!
I learned about GetUpside this morning and it’s a pretty cool program.
One of the hardest things to save money on is gasoline. It’s not like gas goes on sale, and if you live in California you know that the price of gas is out of control!
GetUpside is a free cash back app that users can earn up to 25¢/gallon cash back on gas. It’s super easy to use:
Use New “Check-In” and skip the receipt. Just Check In to redeem your offer at this station and any other locations that have a Blue Badge. No need to upload the receipt. GetUpside uses the last 4 digits of your cards from recent purchases to verify your purchase. Tap the “Check-In” button when the user is at the business and select which card they’re using – no receipt pic needed.
GetUpside users earn up to 25¢/gallon cash back on gas, up to 45% cash back at restaurants and up to 30% cash back at grocery stores.
GetUpside also has a great referral program. Users can earn a 15¢/gal bonus when they refer friends and give friends and family a 15¢/gal bonus. Referrers also earn 1¢/gal every time their referee gets gas using GetUpside.
And it gets better: Use Promo Code AFF20 to increase the sign-up bonus to 20¢/gal, which is stackable with your first offer for up to $0.45/gal in savings on your first receipt! Heck Yeah!
So now that you know the deets, are you ready to sign up for GetUpside? Click here to get started.
Fetch Rewards is reminding us that when the weather outside if cold and wet, you can still earn Fetch Rewards!
Got a craving coming on? Here’s a friendly reminder that all restaurant receipts earn you Fetch points—yup, even takeout.
And don’t forget, in the Fetch Rewards app, click on the ME tab (on the bottom), and sync your Amazon and email address. Once you connect them, you’ll be able to earn points on your online purchases too!
You will earn points from the following retailers:
- Barnes & Noble
- Bath & Body Works
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- Best Buy
- BJ’s Wholesale Club
- Boxed Wholesale
- Costco Wholesale
- Food Lion
- Giant Eagle
- Giant Direct
- Google Express
- Harris Teeter
- Hobby Lobby
- JOANN Stores
- Lowes Foods
- Office Depot
- Panera Bread
- Rite Aid
- Sam’s Club
- Does not include Sam’s Scan-and-Go purchases
- Stop & Shop
- The Home Depot
- Thrive Market
- Tom Thumb
- Ulta Beauty
- Does not include Walmart Pay purchases
- Walmart Grocery
- Wegmans Food Markets
- Weis Markets
- Woodman’s Markets
Fetch Rewards is hooking us up this weekend!
Here’s a new holiday tradition: tell all your friends about Fetch. Through 12/20, you’ll get 4,000 points for each friend you refer to Fetch. They’ll get 2,000 points of their own when they sign up with your code.
Plus, there’s no limit to the Rewards you can earn:
- Refer 2 friends. Get 8,000 points.
- Refer 10 friends. Get 40,000 points.
- Refer 100 friends…well, you do the math.
Let’s get started! If you are new to Fetch Rewards, you can learn more here. When you sign up, use my referral code ND2TB and share the love (and referral points!).
When you sign up, leave your referral code in the comments!
If you are an online shopper (and at this point, who isn’t?), you know that searching online for coupon codes for each and every website can be daunting.
And did you know that Amazon isn’t always the best price? But do you really have the time (or energy) to comparison shop online? No.
That’s where Smarty comes in! It’s a Chrome Extension that combs the internet for coupon codes, discounts, and even comparison shops for you!
And it works on hundreds of websites including Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Macy’s!
As a bonus: When you install the browser and refer your friends, you can earn cash back! So it’s a win-win! Everyone saves, and you get a little cash back to pad your wallet.
If you use Fetch Rewards, check your email for this offer. If you are new to Fetch Rewards, click here to learn more about this awesome cash app and how you can earn rewards, such as Amazon gift cards just by doing your regular shopping and scanning in your receipts.
Fetch Pay card features include:
- Earn Fetch Points for every dollar you spend with your new Fetch Pay card.
- Use your card anywhere Mastercard® is accepted, and at over 55,000 nationwide, surcharge-free ATMs in the Allpoint Network.
- Receive up to 10,000 bonus points when you start using your card, plus 100 bonus points on each purchase made in the first 30 days.**
Directly from the email, “To give you the easiest and best card experience, we’ve partnered with One. They provide the expertise and customer support to power the banking side of Fetch Pay. Plus, you’ll have access to all of One’s other awesome banking features.***”
I signed up because I’m willing to a guinea pig for all of you. I transferred $50 into my account, and my debit card will be here in about a week. I plan to use the card a few times and see how the point awarding goes. I’ll report back once the thirty days are over.
I’ve been using Fetch Rewards for about 3 years and I consistently earn $20/month, just by doing our regular shopping. Now that Fetch Rewards accepts virtually all receipts, even tris to the gas station earn rewards!
The best part of Fetch Rewards is that it is not store specific, which is great. If you havent’ signed up yet, Use my code ND2TB when you sign up and you’ll score Bonus Points (amounts vary from 1500-4000, depending on the current promotion they are running).
- *This card is issued by Coastal Community Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to license by Mastercard International.
- **Up to 30 purchases
- ***Banking Services provided by Coastal Community Bank, Member FDIC.