Thanksgiving in the US is just a few days away, and for most of us, it means cooking a HUGE feast to share with family or friends.
I wanted to share with you some of my family’s favorite fall recipes- They are all pretty tasty, and easy to make. Some are great for Thanksgiving dinner, and some are just tasty fall recipes.
- Brussels Sprouts with Caramelized Onions and Bacon
- Pumpkin Baked Donuts
- Moosie’s Pot Roast
- Yummy Strudel Pumpkin Muffins
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies (Egg Free)
- Mountain Man Breakfast Casserole (perfect for fall mornings)
- Veggie Tuscan SoupFamily Recipe: Abasitas (use leftover Turkey instead of chicken breasts in this recipe for a creative post-Thanksgiving Meal!)
- Stuffed Squash (vegetarian and vegan!)