Universal Standard is a pretty cool clothing company that I learned about from a friend a few months ago. What I like is that are very inclusive- They sell from size 00-40.
Right now they are partnering with Marimole (a clothing recycler) to help keep your unwanted clothes out of a landfill. Pay $4.50 for postage, and you’ll receive a bag- fill it with up to 4 pieces of clothing, seal it up and send it off (postage is paid- the $4.50, remember?).
Universal Standard will credit you $25 per item, up to $100. A $100 merchandise credit at Universal Standard is pretty cool! You can definitely find something nice. I’ve got my eye on a few pieces!
So if you’ve got some clothes that you’ve been meaning to drop off at the local charity/thrift shop, try this instead! You’ll be helping the planet.
Purchase of $4.50 + tax (if applicable) recycle bag required to redeem offer. Promotion expires 3/1/21 at 3:00 AM ET or while supplies of Reset, Recycle, Refresh bags last, whichever is sooner. All credits expire 4/1/21 at 3:00 AM ET. US, 18+ only. Limit 1 per person. Terms apply.
Do you love Cheez-it’s? Do you love movies? Do you have Amazon Prime? If you answered two to at least two of these questions, have I got a deal for you!
Cheeze-It has partnered with Amazon to launch a campaign called Cheez-It Snap’d & Stream, where you can earn a $5 Amazon Prime Video credit and a $5 Cheez-It credit every month for watching 8 hours of select streaming movies. Movie titles change monthly, and each month has a different theme- This month it is back to school!
- Amazon Prime Members can enroll in this program monthly.
- You can save all your credits and combine them together for later use, however, credits need to be used by 1/31/21.
- You will be notified via email once you have earned your monthly credits.
I’m excited because my kids love Cheez-it’s, and I love movies. I’m most excited about Heathers this month. There are 15 movies to choose from, from animated to adult.
More information about the Cheez-It Snap’d & Stream program can be found here.
We have a Sam’s club close by, so I just signed up for this deal!
Join Sam’s Club for $45 and get $50 in savings. GET A $20 GIFT CARD AND $30 IN INSTANT SAVINGS*
- Member’s Mark all beef franks 3 lb. 12 ct. Discount $7.00 off
- Member’s Mark 80/20 or 90/10 ground beef Discount $10.00 off
- Member’s Mark Hot Dog or Hamburger Buns 24 ct. Discount $3.00 off
- Member’s Mark Loaded Potato Salad 48 oz. Discount $4.00 off
- Member’s Mark Purified Bottled Water 45 or 80 pk. Discount $3.00 off
- Member’s Mark Cookies – 18ct. various in Deli ($5.98 retail value) Discount FREE
There are tons of awesome things about Sam’s Club, including free samples from Freeosk, in-store offers, and Field Agent frequently has audits at Sam’s Club Locations!
Talk Back: What’s your favorite thing from Sam’s Club?
You know I love a good Gift Card Deal! Right now through April 29, 2017 when you purchase $300 or more in Mastercard gift cards at Staples you will receive a $20 Staples gift card by rebate. See store for more details, find your local Staples here. What is great about this deal is you can choose different denominations of Mastercard Gift card to reach the $300.
There are so many great ways to work this deal!
- Use your points or cash back credit card to purchase the gift cards for a double dip! Our American Express Card gives us 5% cash back when we shop at office supply stores.
- Pick up gift cards in smaller amounts ($25) and give to your child’s teacher to help with supplies a few times before the school year ends. Did you know that teacher appreciation week is coming up??
- Great for sending to college students or for graduation gifts!
- Use the gift cards to stay on budget for gifts and online shopping! Because you can shop in store or online with gift cards, it’s a great way to triple dip (use a cashback online shopping website like ebates or Topcashback to redeem your gift cards. You will earn even more cash back!).
Right now, you can enter to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card! Stock up on essentials for upcoming spring break, or buy yourself something nice! Click here to enter (the Rafflecopter may not be mobile friendly).
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This is a sponsored post, thanks to Tatu Digital Media for including me on this awesome offer and giveaway! All opinions are my own!