I just learned about Star Wars Epic Adventures yesterday, and I signed the kids up right away. My kids LOVE Star Wars!
When you subscribe to the Star Wars Epic Adventures for $9.99 (first month only) and receive full-color 96-page storybook, which are not available in retail stores and are exclusive to subscribers.
- Each monthly package includes a full-color 96-page storybook, a set of 12 collectible cards, one activity book with stickers plus a large vinyl sticker, and an additional premium bonus item such as a poster or T-shirt.
- Twelve collectible cards that provide an in-depth look at scenes from the films. The cards in the initial “Phantom Menace” package give youngsters a detailed overview of the famous podracing scene from the movie. Each set of cards comes in a unique collector’s case that combine to create a classic “Star Wars” scene when all of the sets are collected
- A full-color activity book with stickers. Each book takes a deeper dive into the characters of the “Star Wars” universe, starting with a book titled “Jedi vs. Sith.”
- One additional bonus gift. The first month’s package includes a four-foot poster covering the “Star Wars” adventure timeline. Large-size vinyl stickers that come with each shipment can be used with the poster to track the reader’s progress through the saga. Future gifts include premium items such as T-shirts for both adult and child, and a storage case for the collectible card sets.
Future shipments are just $19.98 + $3.99 Shipping and handling, and you can cancel any time, for whatever reason!
I love when Shutterfly has freebies!
Enjoy new freebies* for the new year! Choose from a free metal ornament, 12 thank you cards, set of folders and 5×8 notebook. Use code NEWYEAR by Sun, Jan 13, 2019.
I love these free/shipping only offers, they make great gifts for family members! I stockpile these free gifts all year and give them for birthdays, grandparents day, and Christmas.
I ordered a notebook, what will you get?
*Items are subject to shipping charges.
Looking for a new razor for yourself or a loved one? I recently ordered a razor from Harry’s for myself, and I love it.
The shave is super close, and the price is super! When you purchase the trial, you receive a weighted rubberized handle, a five-blade razor cartridge, 2 oz of foaming shave gel, and a travel blade cover. And all you pay is shipping- $3!
Harry’s is a subscription service dedicated to providing their customers with a close and comfortable shave for less money! They offer high-quality razor handles and blades, as well as natural shaving gels. Before each shipment, you will get an email from them with enough time to modify or cancel your plan!
And if you need a gift, there are new Gift Sets available – Winter Winston Set $25, Truman Gift Set $20 and Winter Winston Deluxe Set $35
Click on SHOP GIFTS tab to get redirected to a page for 3 different Gift Set options.
Click on GET STARTED tab to get redirected to a page for the FREE Trial Set for $0, just pay shipping.
About a month ago, I posted that we’d be getting Henry a Mermaid tail or Monofin and Shark Fin from Sun Tail.
It arrived about 10 days ago, and I am just now posting because the kids are FINALLY in bed at a reasonable time and I’m not exhausted.
Ok, so i can’t wait until Christmas to give this to Henry! The monofin is super sturdy and well-made. I tried it on, I won’t lie! Both feet slide into the center area and it’s very snug. I’m not worried about it falling off during an upcoming “shark Henry attack”.
The Shark fin is made of lightweight foam and has straps that snap around the wearers torso. From their website, “It provides buoyancy and functions as a floating device for kids just learning to swim, and it’s loads of fun for older, stronger swimmers who just want to play shark in the pool. SwimFin is also a flotation device that complies with international safety standards. And after it has done its job as a learning aid, SwimFin will always find use as a fun water toy!”
If you are looking for a fun gift that encourages your kids to be active, check out SunTail! They have monofins, mermaid tails, shark fins, and all sorts of goodies for the active kiddo (or adult) in your life! Right now my readers receive a 10% discount on your order at www.SunTailMermaid.com by using coupon code: BestGiftEver
You know I love a good Gift Card Deal! Right now through April 29, 2017 when you purchase $300 or more in Mastercard gift cards at Staples you will receive a $20 Staples gift card by rebate. See store for more details, find your local Staples here. What is great about this deal is you can choose different denominations of Mastercard Gift card to reach the $300.
There are so many great ways to work this deal!
- Use your points or cash back credit card to purchase the gift cards for a double dip! Our American Express Card gives us 5% cash back when we shop at office supply stores.
- Pick up gift cards in smaller amounts ($25) and give to your child’s teacher to help with supplies a few times before the school year ends. Did you know that teacher appreciation week is coming up??
- Great for sending to college students or for graduation gifts!
- Use the gift cards to stay on budget for gifts and online shopping! Because you can shop in store or online with gift cards, it’s a great way to triple dip (use a cashback online shopping website like ebates or Topcashback to redeem your gift cards. You will earn even more cash back!).
Right now, you can enter to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card! Stock up on essentials for upcoming spring break, or buy yourself something nice! Click here to enter (the Rafflecopter may not be mobile friendly).
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This is a sponsored post, thanks to Tatu Digital Media for including me on this awesome offer and giveaway! All opinions are my own!
A few weeks ago I posted all about the cool character lights from 3D Light FX.
I chose the Batman logo for Lil’ Man. While it’s wrapped up under the tree, I had to post about how cool it is!
I took it out of the package and put batteries in it to test it out, but I totally forget to get pics of it lit. Mom brain. Anyway, it’s super awesome, and I can’t wait until Christmas Day for him to open it. The quality is really nice, and I know it’s going to last a long time.
These cool lights are sold here, in tons of cool characters and logos. I’ll post pics once we get it up on his bedroom wall!
A few weeks ago, I posted aboutGrandBox , a monthly subscription box.
GrandBox is the original monthly subscription box customized and curated specifically for seniors 65 and up. It’s the perfect gift to bring a smile to the older loved ones in your life.
Well, it was received by the kid’s paternal grandmother. And she liked it!
The box contained:
- Holiday Wet-It
- hand lotion,
- d’anjou pear hard candy,
- chocolate butter biscuit,
- holiday patterned kleenex,
- and a couple of candy canes!
And per my Mother in law, the TOPPER was the pics of the kids.
So if you are looking for a gift for the grandparent or other older relative in your life, check out Grandbox!