Be the host with the most when you offer friends and family the option between seltzer AND cerveza with Stone Brewing’s NEW Live Buena Party Pack. Whether you’re sipping on their Salt & Lime Lager, or refreshing hard seltzer – with flavors like Mango, Mandarin, Watermelon Lime, and Black Cherry – this pack is sure to please.
If you are selected, you will receive:
- 1 $20 prepaid card
- 1 Stone Buenaveza Salt & Lime Lager sticker
- 1 Stone Live Buena sticker
- 1 postcard
You must apply and complete the required activities by May 9th to be considered.
To get started, click here.
This Deal was in my inbox this morning, and I know so many of you love hard seltzers!
SheSpeaks has a great new program with Flying Embers Hard Seltzer!
This hard seltzer will make a perfect addition to your summer celebrations and is great to share with friends and family who are 21 and over.
All flavors are 95 calories, 0 sugar, 0 carbs, and USDA certified organic. They contain live, shelf-stable probiotics, as well as antioxidant vitamin C., Read on if you’d like to try this better-for-you, refreshing alternative to traditional alcohol!
When you enroll in this program, you will shop for a 6-pack (approx. $13) or a 12-pack (approx. $21) at Sprouts, Total Wine & More, or BevMo! from this store list. SheSpeaks will reimburse you $20 for the 6-pack or $30 for the 12-pack.
Be sure to check this store list before enrolling. If there isn’t a store by you, please do not enroll.
- Shop For It: Shop in-store or via curbside pickup for an eligible Flying Embers hard seltzer product at a Sprouts, Total Wine & More, or BevMo! from this store list by Wednesday, July 14. View eligible products in the toolkit.
- The 6-pack will cost approximately $13 and you will be reimbursed $20. The 12-pack will cost approximately $21 and you will be reimbursed $30.
- Submit Your Receipt: Upload a photo of your store receipt HERE by Friday, July 16 and tell us where you shopped.
- Try It: Try the hard seltzer you’ve purchased. Share with family and friends who are 21 and over!
- Review It: Submit a product review on the store’s website. Include the disclosure, “I received a free sample of this product from SheSpeaks and this is my own opinion.”
- Take A Quick Survey: Take a brief survey to tell us your review info so that we can read your review, too!