It’s important to have a good credit score.
So many things depend on your credit score: Car insurance (really), renting or buying a home, even getting a job.
If you’ve never given your credit score a second thought, or maybe you don’t have credit, check out Self. Self offers an accessible and responsible way for consumers to establish payment history and build credit, while saving money, through a credit-builder account.
- Apply for a loan that is held by our bank partners. Your money is secured and protected in a bank account
- Pay off the loan in 12-24 months^. You can choose a repayment plan that fits your budget.
- Each payment builds credit history and adds to your savings. Your payments are reported to all three credit bureaus.
- Get money back at the end after building credit history. Your paid off loan unlocks and you get the money back, minus fees and interest.
If that sounds like something that interests you, check out Self here.
I’ll have more posts coming up about credit and credit scores.
Just like your home, your finances need to be cleaned up regularly. If you haven’t taken a look at your credit report lately, it’s time to give your finances a fresh look and get your credit in tip-top shape.
Did you know that the recent FTC study found that over 20% of Americans or 40 Million credit reports have reporting errors that are costing consumers money in credit card interest rates and loans?
Start by making sure that your credit report does not contain erroneous information that could be impacting your credit score. Keep tabs on your credit report activities and your score by signing up for free credit monitoring and score services like Credit Sesame, so that you can easily protect your financial good standing.
* Receive daily credit monitoring alerts
* Get your FREE Credit Score Monthly
* Limit ID Theft Damage
* Find Potential Errors Sooner
* Get Access to Better Loans and Save Money
What are you waiting for? Click here to register for free in under 2 minutes. You’ll get your free credit score and a complete view of your credit and loans. Plus, when you turn on the Credit Monitoring feature, you’ll be notified of changes to your credit profile, along with $50K identity theft insurance and live agents to help you restore your identity in case of theft. All for free. All in one place.