It’s been a few years since I’ve taught for the San Diego Library, but they’ve asked me back, and I can’t wait to share with you all my tips and tricks to saving money with coupons and more!
Date: January 24, 2018
Location: North Park Library, 3795 31st St, San Diego, CA 92104
Want to learn the secrets of couponing and saving money?
You’ll learn tips and tricks in my 90 minute class!
NO MORE EXCUSES!! Saving Money is for everyone! Regardless of your budget, eating habits, or dietary concerns, you can save money (that includes those with food sensitivities/allergies, vegetarians and vegans)!
Here is what you’ll learn:
- How to save 60-100% off regular retail prices
- Where to find Coupons and how to organize them
- The low down on rebate apps like Ibotta and Fetch Rewards
- Real, useful, tips to stretch that hard earned dollar
- How to avoid paying full price for anything ever again
- How to find Local Groups and Programs to help you on your savings journey
The class is taught by Abby Hewes (Formerly of the blog CA Coupon Diva, now writer at Hewes Family Fun). She has taught hundreds of people how to save and is passionate about saving money. Today, with her family of 4, she spends no more than $300 a month for her Groceries & Household items (including organic produce and diapers)!