While mass-produced syrups come from highly processed ingredients, real maple syrup comes from mother nature. If it’s not real maple, you’re consuming loads of sugars, artificial flavors, and corn syrups which is what you’ll typically find in regular pancake syrup.
Apply to try Pure Maple Syrup from Canada and discover the sweet, delicious flavor of real maple. Use it as an alternative to sugar in a variety of dishes such as desserts, baked goods, beverages, and so much more!
If you are selected for this Chatterbox, you will receive:
- 1 Bottle of Pure Maple Syrup from Canada
- 3 Pure Maple Syrup from Canada recipe cards
You must apply and complete the required activity by January 18th to be considered.
They are back! Limited Edition Maple Pecan K-Cup® Coffee are in stock at Cross Contry Cafe!
Maple pecan offers a familiar blend of sweet maple syrup and rich, buttery pecan flavors. This fan-favorite is a limited edition, seasonal roast. It won’t be here long, stock up now!
And for those of you who don’t use Kuerigs or 1 use k-cups, check this out: Do you find yourself wondering things like, “can I reuse a K-Cup® capsule?” You are not alone. Cross Country Cafe questions like that every day. In this article, they answer your top seven Keurig® coffee questions.
DUDE!! These cookies were specially requested and made for a potluck and man, did they evaporate.
Maple Bacon Peanut Butter Cookies
Makes 2 dozen cookies
- 1/4C. Coconut oil
- 1/4C. Peanut Butter
- 1/4c. Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 T. Maple extract
- 1.5 C Kodiak Flapjack Mix
- 1 C. Oats
- 8 pieces of bacon, cooked, drained, and chopped
- In a mixing bowl, combine first 5 ingredients. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Slowly combine the dry ingredients with wet ingredients until incorporated.
- Add chopped bacon pieces, and stir to combine.
- Drop rounded spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet (or use silicone baking pad.)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow to rest on the cookie sheets for 1-2 minutes, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.