DUDE!! These cookies were specially requested and made for a potluck and man, did they evaporate.
Maple Bacon Peanut Butter Cookies
Makes 2 dozen cookies
- 1/4C. Coconut oil
- 1/4C. Peanut Butter
- 1/4c. Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 T. Maple extract
- 1.5 C Kodiak Flapjack Mix
- 1 C. Oats
- 8 pieces of bacon, cooked, drained, and chopped
- In a mixing bowl, combine first 5 ingredients. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Slowly combine the dry ingredients with wet ingredients until incorporated.
- Add chopped bacon pieces, and stir to combine.
- Drop rounded spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet (or use silicone baking pad.)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow to rest on the cookie sheets for 1-2 minutes, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.