Every time I post about PinchMe, someone says that they miss the window of freebies, so I’ve decided to start posting heads up when I get the emails!
Sample Tuesday is coming up on Tuesday, October 8, 2019, and they’ve got a bunch of amazing new samples you won’t want to miss!
Click here to RSVP to the Official Facebook event to get a reminder on Sample Tuesday and a chance to win 1 of 5 amazing deluxe PINCHme boxes.
P.S. Here’s a sneak peek at some of the samples for you to claim:
- Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo & Conditioner
- Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream
- Scotch-Brite Glass Cooktop Pads
- Clorox® Scentiva® Disinfecting Wet Mopping Cloths
- Garnier SkinActive Fresh-Mix Sheet Mask
- Barilla Creamy Ricotta & Arugula Pesto
- Rael Organic Tampons
- Peace Out Dark Spots
- Heinz Mayochup Saucy Sauce
- Move Free Joint Health Ultra Triple Action Tablets
- Chlorphen-12 Allergy
- Heinz Tomato Ketchup with a Blend of Veggies
Remember to fill out your advanced profile in order to boost your chances of receiving samples! Don’t forget, the new samples go live on Tuesday 12pm ET!
I’ve been meaning to post this recipe for a couple weeks, but with summer vacation and the kids needing to see me, talk to me, touch me every.moment.of.the.day….. I’ve been a little behind.
This is so easy, so tasty, and so cheesy. And it works with almost every dietary restriction:
If you are vegetarian but omit the chicken.
If you are Gluten-free, substitute GF pasta for what’s the recipe.
If you are vegan, use your favorite vegan “cheese”. And remember to check the pesto- sometimes commercially made pesto contains cheese!
Pesto Chicken Bake
- 1 Cup Pesto (I Like Costco’s Pesto) If you want to make it yourself, I like this recipe.
- 1 Box Farfalle Pasta. I like Banza– It’s made with chickpea flour and is high in protein.
- 1 T. Butter or Olive Oil
- 2 C. chicken breast, cooked and cut into bite-size pieces. You can also use rotisserie chicken.
- 2 c. cheese, divided- I like Italian Blend
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a baking dish with spray release and set aside.
- Cook pasta per box directions, drain pasta and toss with butter/oil.
- Mix Pesto, pasta, cooked chicken and 1 cup of cheese together.
- Pour mixture into baking dish.
- Top with the remaining 1 cup of cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is bubbly and browned (approximately 20 minutes).
- Remove from oven and allow to rest 5-10 minutes before serving with crusty bread and a green salad.
Serves 6-8 as a main dish or 8-10 as a side. This is a great dish for potlucks!