Three weeks into the new Year and there are so many of us that are settling into our routines that incorporate our New Year Resolutions (NYR). One thing that really helped me is posting our family’s weekly meal plan. I love the Weekly Meal Planner pad from Shutterfly- It’s easy to use!
I’ve partnered with my friend Brooke, over at Crying Out Loud to help one lucky winner with their NYR with an awesome Uplifting Prize Pack!
This Prize pack includes:
- Yoga Toe Socks
- Adult Coloring Coffee Tumbler (I go one of these for Christmas and I love it! I use it daily- it helps me stay out of the coffee shop). I’ve stuffed it with some of my favorite tea bags!
- The Gratitude Journal for Women
- Weekly Meal Planner pad (30 pages)- That’s enough for a whole year, plus a few extras.
- Multi-color Unicorn Pen
- $25 Tiny Tags Gift Certificate
- $10 Starbucks GC (not shown)
Don’t forget to leave a comment as part of the mandatory first entry! Have you turned your NYR into a habit yet? If so, how? If not, Do you need support?