Y’all know how much I love freebies, I post them at least once a week. There are a lot of sites out there that promise to deliver freebies, but fall short.
Here are my top five favorite freebie sites:
- PinchMe– Answer a series of questions about your household and shopping habits in the Member Profile. They learn what you like and offer samples just for you.
Once you’ve had a chance to try your samples, complete a short feedback survey to tell Pinchme what you think of the samples. New samples are available once a month!
2. MySavings– MySavings updates their freebies and deals daily! I love the variety of samples they post. And if the offer is no longer valid, you just click the Expired button and notify them.
3. Social Nature- If you are into Organic/Natural/Healthy products, then Social Nature is up your alley. Sign up and apply to sample products that you are interested in. I get probably 1-2 products to sample each month. And most of the time it’s full-size products, not just a tiny sample.
4. Smiley360 is a Word of Mouth (WOM) marketing website. Sign up for campaigns and you will receive samples to use, and coupons to share with friends. Report your sharing and earn points! I’ve received Laundry detergent (full-sized bottles), vitamins, supplements, tampons, and razors all in the last year.
5. Home Tester Club is pretty cool. They are one of my new favorites. You sign up to review items and they send you something. A lot of the time they don’t notify you prior to shipping, you’ll get a package in the mail and a few days later, you’ll get an email notifying you that you were selected and a link to the survey to complete once you have sampled the product. I’ve gotten a Changing Pad Cover, Flushable Wipes, Makeup Remover, and a moisturizer.
BONUS- Looking for some freebies to celebrate your birthday? Check out my list here.
I didn’t get a chance to post my usual Freebie Friday Round up- I was busy doing other stuff (mostly making costumes for an upcoming production of Treasure Island at Pickwick Players in Santee).
But it’s never too late for fun free stuff!
Sephora Insiders- Check your email for this sweet offer, a free sample sized Too Faced Lip Injection lip plumper. Offers of freebie change frequently, so keep your eyes peeled for different deals!
Most Sephora inside JC Penney locations have special events with free sample offers, or if you can’t make one of the events, stop by any time for a free 5-minute or 15-minute minis where you can learn new beauty tips and application tricks!
5-minute minis include:
15-minute minis include:
Another thing I love about Sephora in JCP is select locations offer Color iQ– You can get your skin scanned to reveal the most scientifically precise foundations, concealer, and lip matches FOR FREE!
If you are looking strictly for skincare, take advantage of the free Moisture Meter! This tool gives a free, instant hydration reading- plus skincare picks just for you!
Fine Print: †Receive a trial size, free with any merchandise purchase of $25 or more at Sephora inside JCPenney stores only. Must be a registered Beauty Insider to redeem.
I love checking out Sephora inside JCP. It’s a great way to stay on trend with cosmetics and skincare and check out colors in person. It’s how I learned all about my favorite Primer- Tatcha The Silk Canvas (perfect for us with dry skin).
I hope you all had a great Fourth of July! Let’s keep the fun four day weekend rolling with some freebies and deals!
It’s a pretty light freebie week, but it’s a holiday weekend, and it’s the middle of summer, so get out and enjoy the fresh air! If you are looking for ideas, check out my article here.