I just learned about Star Wars Epic Adventures yesterday, and I signed the kids up right away. My kids LOVE Star Wars!
When you subscribe to the Star Wars Epic Adventures for $9.99 (first month only) and receive full-color 96-page storybook, which are not available in retail stores and are exclusive to subscribers.
- Each monthly package includes a full-color 96-page storybook, a set of 12 collectible cards, one activity book with stickers plus a large vinyl sticker, and an additional premium bonus item such as a poster or T-shirt.
- Twelve collectible cards that provide an in-depth look at scenes from the films. The cards in the initial “Phantom Menace” package give youngsters a detailed overview of the famous podracing scene from the movie. Each set of cards comes in a unique collector’s case that combine to create a classic “Star Wars” scene when all of the sets are collected
- A full-color activity book with stickers. Each book takes a deeper dive into the characters of the “Star Wars” universe, starting with a book titled “Jedi vs. Sith.”
- One additional bonus gift. The first month’s package includes a four-foot poster covering the “Star Wars” adventure timeline. Large-size vinyl stickers that come with each shipment can be used with the poster to track the reader’s progress through the saga. Future gifts include premium items such as T-shirts for both adult and child, and a storage case for the collectible card sets.
Future shipments are just $19.98 + $3.99 Shipping and handling, and you can cancel any time, for whatever reason!
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
DUUUUUDE, this sale is rad. I need to replace a bunch of my plain shirts, so this sale popped up just in the nick of time.
Cents of Style is offering the BEST SELLING collection of tops, sunglasses, shorts and hats for $10 or LESS! + FREE SHIPPING! The code is FLASHSALE and it is active NOW and is only active until 3pm TOMORROW!
And I’ll probably get a few new pairs of sunglasses too. Because let’s face it, I love sunglasses.
I don’t always share Cents of Style deals (I only share deals that come in plus sizes- I don’t share deals unless it’s something I’d buy myself), but these shirts are really cute, and a good deal. I’m getting myself a Sweet Land of Liberty shirt.
Now through June 2, 2019, you can score a cute 4th of July Graphic Tee for only $16.95 Shipped With Coupon Code AMERICA16
There are 5 designs and they each come in sizes Small-3xl.
For those interested in measurements:
- Small: Bust: 33″, Length: 26″
- Medium: Bust: 35″, Length: 27″
- Large: Bust: 38″, Length: 27-1/2″
- X-Large: Bust: 42″, Length: 28-1/2″
- 2X-Large: Bust: 46″, Length: 30″
- 3X-Large: Bust: 56″, Length: 33″
- Small: 0-6
- Medium: 8-10
- Large: 12-14
- X-Large: 16-18
- 2X-Large: 20-22
- 3X-Large: 24-26
**This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
I love the graphic shirts from Cents of Style (in fact, I have two). When I found out there was going to be a sale on their latest shirts, I had to share.
The coupon code to use at checkout is BOLDTHANKS and it takes $10.00 off the lowest marked price. Making tees ONLY $16.95 and hoodies ONLY $29.95!
Don’t forget the FREE Shipping. The code is active 10/24/18 until 10/29/18 at midnight. Click on the link below to check out all of the cute t-shirts and sweatshirts.
Bold & Full – 10/24/18 – $10.00 Off Thanksgiving Graphic Tees and Hoodies! w/code: BOLDTHANKS
Talk Back: What are you thankful for this fall?
(This post contains affiliate links, I may earn a commission if you purchase something from a link I post).
I love love love a good surprise!
So when I found out that ModCloth was launching Stylish Surprise, I had to share it.
I’ve already ordered 2 of the dresses, and I’ll be posting pics on Instagram when they arrive. What piqued my interest is that the mystery items with retail values up to $149.99. Dresses in my size ain’t cheap! I’ve got my fingers crossed for a couple cute Retro dresses!
Supplies are limited, so if you are interested, order soon!
I love Cents of Style. They have really nice stuff and it’s inexpensive too. This week you can score a free shirt that embodies the essence of this season “Thankful. Grateful. Blessed” for free when you spend $25 or more. Get a jump start on your holiday shopping (or treat yo’ self), and score a free shirt!
The coupon code is THANKFUL1 and it will make each t-shirt FREE with any $25 purchase, + FREE SHIPPING! Anything on the site is free game – any purchase that totals $25 qualifies for the free t-shirt. Here are steps for purchase:
1-Find products you love (jewelry, clothes, shoes, whatever you have to have) and add it to your cart.
2-When the cart totals $25, add the Thankful Grateful Blessed shirt from our Fashion Friday page to the cart.
4- Put the code THANKFUL1 in the “Gift Card or Discount Code” Box to make your t-shirt FREE!
I can’t wait to order mine!