Halloween is looking a lot different this year, with social distancing, and a lot of places still having quarantine/limited contact with others.
We usually do a lot of Halloween events. We usually go to Brick or treat at Legoland, and we usually go to a pumpkin patch and several Halloween carnival the week of Halloween.
Unfortunately, a lot of the events we go to aren’t happening this year. Instead, a lot of the groups/organizations that put together carnivals and fun events have instead opted to switch to contact list or drive-through trunk or treat/trick-or-treat events. We haven’t gone to any yet, so I’m not really sure how it’s gonna work but will be going to a bunch this week and weekend. We skipped one that was taking place last Saturday because we did not have our costumes prepared.
Here is a small list of trunk or treat/drive-through events that I have found after a quick search on Facebook. If you have any other events that you would like to add, please leave a comment below with a link to the event page. I love Halloween, as do my kids. Any excuse to dress up, and I know there are so many people out there that look forward to Halloween every year.
- Faith Chapel trunk or treat (Spring Valley)
- Trucks & Treats (Santee)
- Halloween On Way Trick or Treat (Chula Vista)
- Drive Through trunk or Treat (Lakeside)
- Drive Thru Trunk or Treat (College Area)
- Harvest Trunk or Treat (El Cajon)
- Trunk or Treat (El Cajon)
- Halloween in La Mesa Village (La Mesa)
- Boo Bags (Mira Mesa)
- The Super Dentists Save Halloween (Aero Drive)
- Trunk or Treat (Miramar)