AO Opinions is another Market Research company that I get information from. Right now they are recruiting for an upcoming research study on the subject of Beverages.
- To be considered complete the screener here.
- Compensation: $75-125 (if chosen)
- Open to: Ages 18 – 50
- NOT OPEN to Residents of New York, New Jersey, or California all other States are OPEN
Today is National Beer Day! What better way to celebrate an awesome day than with my favorite beer-related recipes, crafts, and DIY fun?
- Beer Bread. Seriously- It’ll change your life. It’s quick, easy, versatile.
- Ever buy a six-pack and realize after a beer or two that it isn’t your cup of tea? Beer makes great snail and slug bait. Pour one out into a shallow pan (like a disposable pie tin) and set it in your garden. Turbo and his buddies will be drawn to the smell and fall in. No poison, no gross traps to deal with, and if the neighborhood squirrels or gophers find it, they will just get a little drunk.
- If you don’t have a garden but have an unwanted beer, take it into the shower with you! Because most beer has an average pH of 4 (acidic), it makes a great clarifier for hair that gets a lot of styling products in it daily. Wash with your regular shampoo, rinse with water, apply beer and allow to sit in your hair for a few minutes, rinse out and follow up with your conditioner. If that’s not your bag, Amazon sells a lot of beer-based shampoo and conditioner.
- More than ever, beer bottles are being painted or printed on instead of a glued-on label. Some bottles have cool art. Instead of saving the bottles to gather dust on a shelf, why not use a glass cutting kit like this one, and make cool glasses or a vase? I have a friend who does this, and she has a collection of incredible beer glasses.
- All this talk of beer got you thirsty? My favorite beer cocktail is a shandy. Depending on where you are from a shandy is either beer and lemonade or beer and lemon-lime soda or ginger ale. It’s delicious. A lager or pilsner are the best choices for beer. Something light (in color). Its 1/2 beer and half lemonade/lemon-lime soda/ginger ale.
We live pretty close to a Round Table Pizza, and I love their crust. It reminds me of sourdough bread.
When checking my spam folder for birthday freebies this morning, I came across this offer (which I double checked and is totally legit).
Check out this sweet deal: On February 9, 2018 enjoy a FREE original personal pizza (cheese or pepperoni) with the purchase of any Pepsi Product.
Available for dine-in only at participating locations from 2 – 5 PM. Offer valid with purchase of Pepsi fountain drink only. Limit one per guest. Customer must be present to redeem offer.
I checked and all of the locations in San Diego are participating. If you live outside San Diego, here is the list of locations that are participating in this awesome event.
This would be a great after school treat or early dinner. I know the kids and I will be going!